Let’s talk about food most of us have some sort of bread 🍞every day, now you may or may not know the flour used to make said bread is made from wheat or a type of grain; now most grain sare annuals which means they die every year and give seeds. While things like an apple🍎 tree live for 100 years. We love grains so so so much so we clear out thousands of acres of forest just so we can have our toast in the morning. isn’t that unpleasant
of course, this is just the beginning but I hope I enlighted you about Food sustainability where I got the photo Sylvie Tittel
1. I think this one is a thumbs down 👎 or a 3/10 because it has Bad Grammar and texting language like gr8.
2. I think this one is a thumbs up or👍 a 7/10 because it does check all the boxes except why is there a extra paragraph
3. I think this one is a thumbs up or👍 a 5/10 the start is helpful but the end isn’t as helpful and in my opinion its kind of useless
4. I think this one is a thumbs down 👎 or a 1/10 because it doesn’t have good grammar or spelling
5. I think this one is a thumbs up or👍 a 7/10 it is kind respectful but it doesn’t include much feedback.
6. I think this one is a thumbs down 👎 or a 2/10 because it is unrelated, little bit rude and again it’s not using proper spelling or grammar.
7. I think this one is a thumbs down 👎 or a 4/10 because it is not helpful it doesn’t give you any feed back about your story
8. I think this one is a thumbs up or👍 a 8/10 because it has detail and it is being polite and not starting a fight.
The flag of Cambodia is bellow
Cambodia is in Asia
Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia
Cambodia is in the northern hemisphere
Cambodia has 16.01 million people
The national of Cambodia language is khmer but it recognises French and English as other languages
Cambodian riel is the currency
We (Australia ) supply Cambodia with basic necessities
Cambodia used to be communist since Pol Pot A Cambodian prime minister well sort of.
The neighboring countries of Cambodia are Laos Vietnam and Thailand
!. Laos is north of Cambodia
2. Vietnam is east of Cambodia
3. Thailand is northwest of Cambodia
The Emoji for the Cambodian flag 🇰🇭
My avatar is I think looks very similar to me.My challenges are that when you click on lets say tops it will come up with colours and it doesn’t load fast, so a couple of times I thought my computer was frozen. Although it was really fun with or without the challenges
It was summer when Alana received an email and it said
As a consequence of not working over the winter you will have to go to the research camp in the rainforests of Thailand, however you will be joined by Camellia and Evie. With regards
Two days later I set off, in Thailand it was humid and raining. It was tiring to walk to the camp 500 meters away. Camellia went via helicopter to camp. Camellia had already set up camp. Early morning Evie woke me up because a sun bear had crept into camp looking for food or so we thought yet she stayed with her cub in a near by tree. it was strange but they helped us research them. Camellia adored them while Evie not so much. At this point of the trip I was far away from camp and at once came across a herd of Asian elephants. I called Camellia and Evie over. Evie was so excited, ”OMG, I never thought we see them here”.Camellia wasn’t as surprised. we studied them for a bit then at almost sundown straightaway we decided to go home. But then I heard something while walking home.
“The the bush rustled violently”
go to unsplash.com and find a photo and press the button that looks like this👇. It will say Embed a credit badge and follow the steps then.
After that go to your new post and add media go down to the bottom and find insert embedded code paste the code and that should give you a button like this.
the 2nd challenge is here
there it is
and a second one
this is an attempt at a picture link button
and here it is
Im looking forward to expanding my vocabulary and fulfilling my role as a leader with all the challenges along the way. Im also looking forward to reading new and hopefully inspiring books and creating new stories as well.
Photo by j zamora on Unsplash
Welcome to your brand new blog at Edublogs!
To get started, simply visit your blog’s dashboard, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
Like more help?
We can walk you through step-by-step in our guide to getting started with your blog.